Thursday, August 8, 2013

heal

Dog fight.

Old Ghost Face and The Thug.

They haven't figured out who is top dog yet.

The adrenalin I had caused a lapse of judgement in my brain.

I couldn't handle the brawl.

Hence, I tried to grab an available collar.

Instead, my hand got bit.

I knew it was going to hurt when I saw the blood, but I didn't feel it at the moment.

Now, because of the bruising, I can't use my hand.

I'm typing with the other.

It doesn't make for a good flow of story telling.

So I'll keep it short.

Dog fight.

All 3 of us are hurting.

Old Ghost Face isn't moving.

She's limping.

She may need to go see Dr. Bob.

Both dogs have nasty cuts on their faces.

The Thug also has one on his belly.

He was supposed to be here to heal from his wounds and fade his scars, not create more.

He's so gentle when he plays.

MY swollen paw knows his potential strength.

I won't be writing for a few days until the bruising subsides and my pinky can push the letters of this keyboard down.

Not to mention, I wan't be playing music with this hand.

Papi leaves me alone for 16 days tomorrow.

It will be just me and a few dogs that want to kill each other, when they're not looking to kill the cats.

More rest so we can heal now.

i heal quickly

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... I always hate that. When something happens that you know is going to be painful, there's that moment between when it happens and when the pain starts, when you have to try and think about how you're going to handle the impending pain.

    For some reason, it always seems to involve my hands. Hands closed in a door or that sort of thing.

    Here's wishing you a fast recuperation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hand injuries suck b/c they throb below the heart. vet gave me stuff to help :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer