Wednesday, May 9, 2012

you stole my happy, bitches!!!!

So, you know how yoga is supposed to be relaxing?

It's meant to be a place where you have intention of healing for yourself or others, or spiritual growth, or emotional wellness.

The perk is that you get strong physically.

The point of yoga, is to be nimble enough to sit in meditation for as long as it takes for you to find your place of peace.

We humans can lose sight of this and bring our 1st world 'problems' into our space that's meant to be positive.

When we walk into a yoga class, and people are fighting about who's spot is who's, it sets off really bad energy from the get go.

What the fuck people!??!

Who cares what fucking spot you have in the class?!?! You made it to the class!!  That's all that matters!!

It's rather difficult to get back to a place of peace when people are bickering about which spot is 'theirs'.

I'm just not sure how these people stole my happy.

My greatest job right now is to recapture that feeling of nirvana I started experiencing this month.

I need to keep that connection with energy that I've tapped into and found.

However, when I get to a class and adults are acting like children, well out of my mouth will come, "I don't think yoga is a time to be arguing about who's spot is who's."

Then, it is I who looks like the negative one as people chuckle at because I lost my cool.

All I wanted was the fighting to stop so I could keep my good energy.

Well, after my class, the bad energy followed me outside while I waited for my 'short bus'.

It didn't arrive.

An hour later, HandyDart decided to send me a cab.

There I was, bitchy from losing my positive energy to yoga fighting and being stranded outside the gym with a seizing bitch of a back.

This was supposed to be my place for healing, but instead, I was sulking outside the gym from pain and from being left stranded.

I had no ability on this day to walk from the bus stop if I wanted to ditch the Dart and head home, so while waiting for an hour of an Angry Birds level I couldn't beat, I pouted.

It all comes back to the power we possess.

We are so damn responsible for our own happiness and that fucking sucks!

Where's my magic fucking wand bitches?!?!?!?

Yeah.

There really is no such thing.

All that positive energy that I found came from me.  If I want to find it, I have to work for it myself.

There is no yoga fighting that can take that away.

There is no back pain that can take that away.

There is no company who ditches disabled people at the side of the road that can take that away.

It's all up to me to keep it within myself.

Do I want to allow myself to lose my positive energy?

No, I will just have to work harder.

But isn't that what life is about?

We get out of it what we put in.

today's mantra from my gratitude buddy
we are what we think.  with our thoughts we create our world.

2 comments:

  1. It is a hard road to take sometimes ♥

    Good post, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is my dear ... getting a hold of our emotions is not easy. it's an every day practise

      love you sweety xoxo

      Delete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer