Saturday, July 28, 2012

COFFEE DAY!!!!!!!

Changes.

Papi has left me alone for the weekend while he drives with The Uncle and all the loads of stuff he wanted to save from The Great DR Purge, and a few of our items we've saved as well.

I have the weekend alone, and as much as I like my alone time, I miss him already.

But I don't want to talk about all that right now.

I will when I'm ready and have processed the whirlwind we just experienced over the past few weeks.

I'm seriously numb from all of it.

So.

I'd rather talk about coffee.

Today is Coffee Day!!

Last year, I celebrated Coffee Day, and this year, I've made it an annual event!

It's now the 2nd Annual Coffee Day. 

Yes.

Coffee Day.

This is the day you should not feel bad about how much coffee you drink.

Maybe you do this every day, or maybe you're like me and behave yourself.

I usually only have the one cup, but occasionally, I'm really tired and want another in the afternoon, outside of the house ...

... that's how the Starbucks honey packet rant came about ...

... and I indulge.

Well, today, I might have 3, 4, 5, 10!!!!!!

I don't fucking care about moderation today.

It's Coffee Day.

I usually have cinnamon in it, but today I'll also be trying a batch with cardamom in it.

Then I'll be trying it with cloves.

Then I'll be trying it with a combo of cardamom and cloves.

Then I'll be trying it with a combo of cardamom and cinnamon.

Then I'll be trying it with a combo of cloves and cinnamon.

Then, finally, I'll be trying it with a combo of all of the above.

Yes.

It's Coffee Day.

Who knows, maybe I'll even get some coconut creamer and try a combo with the creamer and see how that works.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll stop there.

Or not.

It's about indulgence. 

This day I say fuck it to moderation and go nuts.

Join me wherever you are in the world!!!

Seriously!

Go crazy on coffee and we'll all live to tell the tale tomorrow.

We'll see if any of us get sleep.

All hail coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except Papi.

He doesn't like coffee.

Good thing he's not here to witness the debauchery.

i am calm

4 comments:

  1. lol Andrea! I'm celebrating with you along with my brand new bottle of Almond Joy coconut creamer... OMG - it's soooo good. Bottoms Up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice!!!!! oh i can't wait to try more when i get home!!

      Delete
  2. Ok I was having a cognac my Remi Martin is best on its own but I put it in a coffe just for you, and me of corse it's not bad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice! i'm on number three. back to my fave of cinnamon :)

      Delete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer