Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Epic Moment has come!!

So, I was going to just point you to my article today and say here ya go: Today's Blob/Blab.

However, I had something I really felt I had to share about the epic moment.

I'm not actually referring to how this article is my first publication ever.

that you were here to witness mwuah!

I'm also not touching on the mushy love notes that friends are leaving on my Facebook page, and the delightful comments on the Xtra! page.

I'm certainly not going to bore you with how proud I am of myself, and how exciting it is to be embarking on a new adventure in creativity.

The epic moment has absolutely nothing to do with my first-ever published article.

It's about Papi.

i mean c'mon. it's all about papi really, right?

Anyway, I knew the day would come when I'd hear the words that could only feel whole if accompanied by an air fist pump.


 I just didn't know it would be so soon!

You see, my love has been diligently working his aim.

I bought mi esposo some handy dandy earth friendly wipes ...



... that have awesome words worth reading on the back.



They were there for Papi in case there was some troubles with penis practise.

Well, yesterday my love took the usual stroll down our narrow hallway/catwalk for a Bathroom Buddy visit.

Papi has been very respectful of my recent phobia unleashing it's Pit of Doom, and has been good about closing the bathroom door to be sure I don't get any unwanted Plastic Penis ogling.

I heard the door slide shut and then the loud stream, that by all laws of physics, creates an echo because of the depth of distance between stream and toilet water.

did i mention that it's loud?

So, there I was doing something in the kitchen ...

... i'm there 3/4 of the day really ... when am i not in there making wheat free, dairy free, alternatively sweetened, organic food?

... when I heard it!

"YES!!"

Papi followed this up with, "I didn't spray on the toilet or the floor and the seat was already up!"

It was mi esposo's shining moment.

So, yeah.

I had to share that instead of just pointing you to my first article published.

Well, if I'm being totally honest, I was also going to point you to an event tonight that is free and internet wide.

I have a project called Bluelight and we're performing live on air tonight.

Please join us wherever you are via live streaming at 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Ok.

So, that's everything I was going to tell you.

Now I'm going to go bask in the rays of pride.

6 comments:

  1. Are you holding up ok andrea?

    I love that you bought "handy dandy earth friendly wipes" - made me smile.

    Good luck tonight. I think it's the middle of the night here, but I will listen to it if I'm still awake, because chances are - I will be lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm doing pretty good my friend :)

    i hope you get to join us tonight ... that would be splendid xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success on all fronts then, yeah? Well done both of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup vee ... a whole lotta epicness going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *applauds*

    you, the article, the comments, the radio show and hitting the target !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. **takes a bow**

    thank you, you've been a great audience :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer