Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do it!

Gettin' my hair did today.

It's mandatory.

I'm looking like a walking fire hazard.

I am so in need of some time!  I don't feel like I have enough time for writing the way I have been.

I feel like I'm hiding from my issues by doing too much, so that I don't have time to think about what's on my mind.

I do this always.

Too much on my plate and not enough time to get 'er did.

Except my hair.

It's all about my hair.

Truly.

I once had a therapist who said, "You have quite the relationship with you hair."

That's putting it mildly.

It's sorta like having a pet on my head.

I have to treat it good, give it water daily and play with it to give it the right attention.

Yes.

I have a relationship with my hair.

You would too if you had this mop of a Honky 'Fro.

But the point is, I'm doing everything I can to keep from thinking.

You must have noticed it in my blog.

There hasn't been very many times I've talked about what's going on in my mind.

However, I usually feel the need to let it swirl around a while before I barf it out here.

Sometimes it's hard to put into words what I'm feeling, because it's so chaotic that I can't even figure out what's going on for me.

I believe I've successfully switched my mind off from thinking about the rejection I get from both my parents.

Anyway, I have to go get ready.

Every damn time I go see Chad at Moods, I look like I've just rolled out of bed.

Then I get to stare at my pasty face for hours on end, from taking as many pain killers as I can to help me sit for the duration.

Not today!

I'm going to put on my favourite make-up and look at a pretty face in the mirror.

Not this ghostly white one I have because it's going to take another 5 months for the bone in my jaw to grow back.

Having said that, I gotta go if I'm going to look pretty for this round of choppage.

My 'short bus' will be here in 20 minutes.

So!

If there's any spelling or grammatical errors in this here blog, you can point them out to me because I'm not going to edit today.

Off I go!

giving up doesn't mean you're weak.  sometimes it means you're strong enough and smart enough to let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer