Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nirvana!

I don't have a ton of time to chat today.

I didn't even have a second yesterday.

But I had a really great day yesterday, as I do every Friday the 13th.  I don't know why, but there's a really amazing energy that I find on Friday the 13th.  It's always wonderful.

This day hasn't started out too great.

Papi made me laugh and a piece of my egg went from my throat, to my sinus cavity, and out my nose.

Yes.

I had to blow egg out of my nose.

How's that for a day starter?

And it was a burnt egg.

But!

I get to see My Gratitude Buddy today, so it should go much better once I'm out and living the day.

We're experiencing so much positivity in our lives.

We're starting to see it happen in every aspect of our lives, even in the smallest things.

Just amazing.

There was a moment yesterday when I felt what people mean by living at a higher vibration.

There was a twinkle of feeling connected to everything positive.

I was living in a moment of pure nirvana.

My mission every day is to find that place.

If I can find it once a day, I can start to make it a place to live all day, every day.

Well, that's my mission today.  To enjoy the company of another positive living person, and for us to stay in that place of goodness.

I do get to see my second gratitude buddy, my MC Guru on Monday as well!

It's all about positivity this weekend.

This weekend, I'm going to work really hard to live in a good place in my heart.

I'm over feeling hurt by not being included by mean people.

I am included with my baby sister who is having us over for a BBQ tomorrow!!!

She means more to me than any homophobic, resentful person in my family.

I love my baby sister so much.

sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together

4 comments:

  1. my Baby sister is a pain in the ars but I love her all the same:)
    you snorted egg lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! yup! i snorted egg. awesome eh?

      my baby sister WAS a pain in the arse, but not anymore.

      now she's a pain in her husbands arse lol!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Well Andrea - if you lived near me- I would have already had you and Papi over!!!! I'm a decent cook when I want to be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twister, there should be a point where we could come for a visit and have some of your good food!

      we're planning on driving through the states at some point in our lives ... there's a few of you that i'd love to see during that trip :)

      you and all your hounds are ALWAYS on my mind my dear. send me an email ... i'd love to be in touch xoxo

      Delete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer