Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ass welts.

So, apparently I needed to sleep.

It's not often that I sleep until 1:30 in the afternoon.

Without waking up.

Wow.

I feel like a normal person or something.  This is what people talk about with having a 'great sleep', right?

I did it without pain killers or sleep aids.

Could have something to do with the mere 2 hours I received the night before.

All I can say is, how the hell am I going to catch up today?!?!

Don't think I am.

I'm supposed to go to a tea party tonight.

At first glance, this could sound a bit tame to you, however, my 'rough around the edges friends' are nothing even close to boring.

I would say, the evening would start with the niceties of good hugs and all kinds of tea to choose from as we sit by the fire.

Quite quickly, I could see the evening moving in to naked women.

It usually does.

... butch tits and femme ass extravaganza!!! 

I usually partake.

I remember not too long after my accident, I was at the Sweet Georgia House and everyone stripped down to their scivvies to run through the sprinklers at the public park across the street.

I'm sure the neighbours are used to this kind of nude ridiculousness.

Anyway, my sweet friend and Papi picked up my nakedness and carried me through the sprinkler so that I could play just like everyone else.

I squealed with delight as my skin was pelted with ice cold water, and felt light and impish with my entire weight being carried by Papi and my friend.

I may have been unable to do it myself, but I did it.

With the help of my 'rough around the edges friends'.

Well, tonight they call it a tea party with just a few of us, but I know there will be debauchery.

You can't have them in one room without it.

It's why I love them so much.

I wonder how many ass welts will be witnessed by my eyes tonight?

I wonder if it will be my ass?

I'm feeling a little under the weather.  I'll have to pick it up a notch if I want to get to the tea party.

Anyway, hopefully these vitamins I'm cramming down my throat for 'breakfast' at 2:30 in the afternoon will do the trick.

I'll also have to do my hair.

Because it's all about my hair.

I hope your Saturday is as super duper special as mine has the potential to be.

Oh, and how lucky am I?  I have my very own chauffeur to drop me off and pick me up!

Papi isn't coming.  He's not feeling up to the challenge.

One day, when I'm all grown up, I too will have my very own driver's license.

i can manifest and attract what i want in my life ...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh!!! Love the new look! I'm grossly delinquent in both my blog writing and my blog reading.

    Smack yer ass for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tricia! i've been delinquent in reading. things have been a bit adhd around here lol!

      i never got my ass smacked. i'll have to be extra bad today.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alex, it so would have been!!!!

      no lovely stories to tell today.

      ugh.

      Delete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer