Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bargain.

We've spent the past 2 days driving back and forth from Seattle to start the refilling of our home.

I have done nothing from my 'todo' list, and it's making me very cranky.  I need 'me' time.  I need to feel like I've accomplished something in my day, or I get negative.

But the flip side is, I've spent 2 lovely days with Papi, and that has been wonderful.

And crazy.

When you're driving 3 hours each way, two days in a row, with two opposing thought processes, there's quite the 'spiel' going on.

And the car blasted with chatter.

My love had time to express feelings that were going on in that sweet, emotional mind.

For instance, why I wouldn't touch that fuzzy caterpillar under my love's nose, yet I had the urge to do so with my high school buddy.

Oh, but there was more!

It hurt my love that I didn't stroke this downy fur, but that conversation also turned into communication about my love's bruised ego, since I haven't gone near other body parts.

I am healing and learning a lot about my fears during this male transformation, but obviously not fast enough for Papi.

"It hurts that you won't look at my pussy and touch my facial hair."

It breaks my heart when I cause my love pain.

I reached over and stroked that furry little animal...

the one above papi's mouth, get your mind out of the gutter

... that I can't seem to keep my eyes off of.

It really was soft.

It was just like I envisioned how my friend's in high school would feel.

I was successful, and it made my love smile.

I'll have to go exploring my love's changing 5 Foot Vagina another time, as the next 2 days will be spent driving to the Okanagan with my mother.

that will be something to talk about i'm sure!

Anyway, I digress, but there is also that shaggy chin hair that's protruding.  My love needed to talk about that too, however the moustache was where I drew the line.

What we had gone down for was an island for our kitchen.  The first day we visited Seattle, my love went alone while I got pampered with a new tattoo.

When the newest addition of art was almost finished being etched into my skin, Papi stormed in to the tattoo parlour, angry that the island my love wanted was too far in the back of the warehouse for them to pull out in an instant, and that we'd have to come back the next day.

hence, 2 days in the U, S of A.

On this second day, I went with my love and saw the size of the island my love had chosen.

"Hell no!  We don't live in a mansion my dear!  This thing's huge!!!!"

"But it's the one I want."

ah the spoiled brat has spoken ...

"Honey, you're not the one cooking in the kitchen all day.  NO!"

So, then the bargaining came.

We found one that I said would fit, and my love come's out with, "Ok.  We'll get this one, but when we get home and measure it and the one I wanted would fit, you have to touch my chin hair.  If I'm wrong, I'll cook you dinner."

Fair deal.

I don't think I'll be touching that chin hair any time soon.

The woman of the house is always right.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Touching the 'stache was not so bad, eh? Maybe the vagina will not be so bad either. If you are anything like me, I tend to work myself up over things, and put them off, and it just makes it worse. For example, I have NEVER talked to one of my best friends, Ash. For some reason, it makes me nervous. I keep putting it off, and now it is going to be even harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this post made me laugh, im glad you spent some quality time together. I remeber when i first came across your blog not to long ago and you talked about Papis transition, the way you wrote about your fear and how much it was hurting you and how you were having a hard time accepting change and now everytime you post you seem to be making more and more steps to accepting the changes and i think its great. Even if Papi feels like its not happening quick enough i think you have made a huge step since i first started reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you get a new kitchen island... I am excited for you LOL I have always wanted one of them!
    So, whats the tattoo of huh?
    My daughter and I are going to get another tattoo on the day before her birthday,but we haven't finalized what we want yet though.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer