Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whacked.

Not my day today, as in, i didn't get to have my 'normal' day.

Sewage flood restorations.  Wow.  Running around from store to store getting last minute things we need for them to finish up.

In less than 2 weeks, I'll have more than one pair of jeans, one pair of exercise pants and a few t-shirts.  I'll have coats now.  Perfect.  Time for spring and I'm getting my winter boots and coats.

However, we've lasted 4 months with the bare minimum.

It's truly a good learning experience as to what we really 'need' in life, as opposed to 'want'.

Learned my lesson well on this round.

Just stopped in to give a quick hello to 'you', my imaginary friend.  Now I must go move bathroom items from the temporary bathroom to our own bathroom.

We have a toilet in our suite!!!!

And electricity :)

Ah, the luxury ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are being so spoiled now LOL Electricity and well as toilet!! Andrea, you and Papi are moving on up in the world LOL
    Seriously though, congrats on your new bathroom and all those clothes you are going to be having :)
    ~HUG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading [most] your blog today...While I have been nursing my sick Mum.
    .I know you are not particularly fond of me from TCS blog posting place I am Stell, but I just wanted to say, it is just beautiful, your writing is sublime, you get your point across in the most amazing and easy to read way Very Moving indeed.
    It would make an incredible book, you must try to get published one day.
    Your music is fantastic
    In fact so are you.....
    I had a good cry...something I needed to do at the moment I have my own issues.
    Please don't ever stop writing.
    And I wish you all the very best of luck on your journey.
    Thank you.....you have made my day

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer