Friday, April 15, 2011

Tranny Hair 9-1-1

Papi's not doing so well with the tooth extraction.

It's bleeding a little more than it should and that also comes with aches.

But seriously, that's no excuse to be going around with a bad hair.

I've noticed something in the F-M community: some people's idea of 'man hair' is to have that slicked back 'do that makes them look like accountants.  All that's missing is the pocket protector.

Honestly!  There's no reason for this.  You can look attractive with good hair even though you're going through changes.

This:

is not necessary.

It's my biggest fear that Papi will go from a hot butch into an ugly man with bad (or balding) hair.

I panicked when I saw what my love was going to go to work with!  I don't care if it is just work, "Oh, no, no, no!!!  You are not going to do that to your hair!!!"

The Tranny Terrorist's excuse was, "My head is aching from the pain so I can't wear a hat."

"Still!  That doesn't mean you slick back your hair into ugly nerd mode!"  I scurried to the washroom and got the goo out.

In the most frantic way possible I gooped up my love's hair.  "Gentle!!!" Papi cried, but onward I went doing whatever I could with it to make it more presentable.  It looked a little rough around the edges, because my love hasn't had a hair cut in a while, but slicking it back?

no fucking way. ain't gonna happen with this femme around!

Papi laughed at my frenzied behavior, and asked me if I was about to cry.  I replied, "No, but I should.  Don't you ever try that again."

My braces?  I don't know what's the matter with me, but I may just be the only person on the planet who is enjoying them.  They don't hurt like everyone warned me.  I'm really enjoying this experience!

I, unfortunately, do have one drawback.

Now my teeth don't touch, therefore I can't chew any food.

Yes folks, I'm on baby food for the next 2-4 weeks until my molars actually straighten out enough to meet.

The anorexic in me is thrilled!

woohoo!!!! diet time!!!

The more realistic person in me is not so happy.  I know what being on a liquid diet will do to my moods.

who cares if i'm bitchy! c'mon sexy jeans! i'll be wearing you in noooooooo time!!

There is no pain.  There is not even a headache.  I suppose because I've had a higher tolerance to pain from the accident, I'm not feeling the headache that most would.

Life's pretty fucking good in Metal Mouth-Ville.

I feel contentment with these little silver brackets.  It feels like the strength I've always wanted in my jaw is coming.  They're my little guardians, coming to save my mouth from catastrophe.

Not to mention, the masochist in me is cool with the pressure in my mouth.

Mind you, this is only the first 24 hours.  I may have a different tune after a few weeks of liquid food and canker sores in my mouth.

5 comments:

  1. I love dental pain. I don't know why.

    funny shit about the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Andrea you and him ^ are weird.

    I fucking hate toothache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. papi's got it rough ... mine's really not as bad ... not pain ... just pressure and i like it lol!

    i can feel my teeth moving already! in just 24 hours!!!

    this is soooo cool :) for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get that silly picture out of my head. Dang it!
    You will lose weight! Don't you just love braces?

    But I have a dentist-phobia, so I'll just stay in the corner and suck my thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. psycho, i might not lose weight ... i've given myself permission to eat as much chocolate and coconut ice cream as i want lol!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer