Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back off bitches!

The Hen Peckers are at it again.  Only this time, they're attacking Papi.

don't you fuck with my baby, bitches!! i don't care if your a he, a she, both or none of the above, your behaviour grants the title 'bitches'!!

The Trans Clique is spewing their defamation about my love on forums.

They have no idea about mi esposo's situation, but they feel that Papi should be following their orders.

like tiny little soldiers we all fall in line ...

Papi's job is a difficult subject that my love and I have spoken about numerous times, and mi esposo doesn't take this job for granted.  Papi is very aware of the transition being discussed amongst management at this company, and is waiting for them to figure out this issue on their own.

You see, my love started working at a transition safe house for abused, mentally ill women a few years ago.  Only 'women' can work there, and only 'women' can be housed there.  However, there has been an M-F who was taken in.

The women were uncomfortable with this transgender person at first, because she still had a penis and walked around with a short house coat.

Yet, over time, they became used to the soul inside and accepted her as one of their own.

Stress the words; over ... time ...

The women there adore my love.  Rightfully so!  Papi has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known.  Mi esposo is perfect for the job, because of this.

Abused, mentally ill people need to have this love in their lives, just as much as they need consistency.

I know that these souls would be heartbroken if my love were fired from this job, or even if Papi left by choice.

My love has been slowly telling these broken souls in a sweet way, that they have to be prepared for the day when mi esposo must say, "Farewell."

Slowly ... over ... time ...

It's giving them a chance to mentally prepare for the day when they have to let go of Papi, when it's my love's own time to depart.

Papi knows that time is ticking and that there will come a day when mi esposo must say goodbye, but just like in a romantic relationship, right now is not the 'right time' to break up.

Well, when my love was written about in the newspaper, the trans mafia read it, and are now spitting words of venom over the fact that mi esposo is still working in a facility that employs only 'women'.

What ever happened to free thinking, not being labeled by society, and supporting one another by understanding each other's own journey is just that; their own?

Nope.

The clan is saying that my love is double dipping and being a woman when it's convenient, and being a male when it's advantageous.

One of the biggest ring leaders is adamant that nobody label them as male or female, so how dare they label my love as only a male?

Papi shed a few tears from the hens pecking at my love's beautiful skin.

Cliques.

They are just insecure, scared beings who can't be alone from the clan.  They don't allow free thinking.  They demand you be just like them so they will accept you.

Papi and I are both one in the same kind, who allow each other to think how we feel.  We correct each other when we're too far away from PC thinking that may hurt another.  We love each other and the friends we have, because they, and we, accept each other for who we are.

We don't fit in to these mobs.

We and our friends don't fit in together.

So, in an essence, we are doing our very best to weed out the cliques one by one, find the real friends that we deserve, and feel the pain when the Hen Peckers break our skin.

My love is not hurting anyone by being at work.  Quite the contrary.  Papi's presence would be terribly missed.

If Papi triggered anyone into feeling that my love is an intimidating male, mi esposo would ask to be moved to a different facility in the company.

It's not the pack's choice.

Go on then.  Live your own life.

We'll be living ours with the people who show us love.

Looks like Papi will be making his own Trust List.

and yes.  it was difficult for me to type 'his', so shoot me.

14 comments:

  1. When do we all grow up? This isn't high school. Cliques make me sick.

    Bless your guy for doing that kind of work. I suspect it's emotionally exhausting and stressful and where would the world be without people - male or female - who can and WILL do that for a living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they adore papi. absolutely love the soul and heart within.

    my love isn't hurting anyone by maintaining consistency in a world where others can be so hurtful physically, and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a sore mood for the last week or so, and this is making me ballistic!
    These are the times when I feel like if I shoot this "people" (are they?) with a flame thrower, I'll still be unhappy thinking it is not enough pain for them. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's people hurting one another. there is no love or understanding that each person has their own journey.

    live and fucking let live

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ridiculous. Bitches they are. I have never understood so much prejudice in the LBGTQ society. Have we not been discriminated against enough not to crave more of it within what should be our safe world? But it seems to run rife that they are more "right" than each other. I personally think it is those that hate themselves that have to project it onto someone else to make themselves feel better.

    I do love how you get your back up though. You are such a mighty warrior:D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. exactly jamie. we come out of one societies beatings, only to be beaten again by our own.

    and about getting my back up? oh i'll be taking the flack for that one too.

    i just can't care anymore. they'll never be 'nice' people, so they'll always try to find someone to hurt. just so happens, it's me 'n papi this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Never thought of that. One could lose their job over a transformation. That's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. rafa there's a whole world of new in this journey. the world has to make space for transgender people

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goes to show that drama is a dish best served by judgemental people.
    However yours and Papi's courage and strength will help you to overcome this. At the end of the day, the hen peckers don't go to their beds thinking about Papi. Everything is always a direct result of insecurity. You and Papi continue to do what you are doing, and eventually, the hen peckers will move on to somebody else who makes them feel less than...This too shall pass...so cliché, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i know sandra ... we'll be old news as soon as they find their next victim.

    mob mentality.

    no person thinking for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your support. It means a lot to me :->
    My organization wouldn't fire me they would most likely move me somewhere else. They are very supportive through all of this :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah papi, key word, 'supportive'. the hen peckers could learn a bit from that word.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grrr...fuming.

    I can see the issue with Papis workplace, I worked in a womens refuge for a while and the nature of the place dictates the women only rule. But that's about the residents feeling comfortable and secure and clearly that isn't a problem.

    But what the fuck does that have to do with anyone else ? Yeah I'd be spitting feathers.
    Where are these forums...my inner troll needs an outlet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'd love to have your voice on those forums dirty ... you would have a reputation instantly hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer